Answered By: Justin Anders Last Updated: Jul 28, 2020 Views: 11
Forgotten my MyMRU username or password
- Click the Forgot Password link located under Account Resources.
- The recovery process requires your employee or student ID number.
- Your password should include a combination of letters and numbers.
- Passwords must be 8 + characters in length.
- Your password can contain the following special characters: % # @ - or _.
- Changing your MyMRU password will change your Google password as well.
Faculty and Staff: If your account activation or password change is successful you will see a list of updated servers and the message: Your passwords have been set.
Note: It may take up to 5 minutes for the password change to synchronize throughout the MRU system.