Answered By: Last Updated: Jan 04, 2022 Views: 4
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2022 Views: 4
How do I save or print items from LibrarySearch?
- Once you are logged into your Library Account, you can do a number of things to save your searches and search results.
- By clicking on the envelope icon next to an item, you can email that item to you are someone else.
- If you click on the link icon next to an item, you can copy and paste the permalink of that item, and save it in another working document or email.
- If you select the pin icon, you can save an item to your library account. You can access these later by logging into your account and clicking on "My Favourites" where you can view your saved records/items, saved searches. and search history.
- To print items, click on the ellipses (...) and select print. You can print multiple items from your "My Favourites" tab in your Library Account. Please note, this will only print the item record, not the item itself. To print an item, you will have to open the item document (pdf or web doc).