Answered By: Julia Gunst Last Updated: Sep 02, 2021 Views: 17
Logic Pro X
Logic Pro X is a digital audio workstation (DAW) primarily geared towards music production.
- Only available on Mac computers.
- The interface is beginner-friendly and similar to Garageband. You can open existing Garageband projects in Logic.
- Logic Pro X is a non-destructive editor - edits and effects are not applied permanently to imported audio files.
- Can be used for both recording and editing a podcast.
- Use the MIDI controller keyboard to create music from digital instruments.
- Advanced mixing and mastering tools
- Setting Up a Mic in Logic Pro - Post Production Room 2M
- Apple Logic Pro X User Guide
- Lynda.com Logic Pro X training tutorials (access Lynda using a Calgary Public Library membership*)
*If you don't have a CPL membership because you do not reside in Calgary, check your local library!
Tutorial VideosSetting Up a Mic in Logic Pro in the Post-Production Room (2M)
Logic Pro X is only available in the Post Production Room 2M.