Answered By: Julia Gunst Last Updated: Sep 02, 2021 Views: 19
Answered By: Julia Gunst
Last Updated: Sep 02, 2021 Views: 19
Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro X can be used to edit videos, as well as record voice overs.
- Only available on Mac computers.
- The interface is beginner-friendly and similar to iMovie.
- Final Cut Pro X is a non-destructive editor - edits and effects are not applied permanently to imported files.
- Recording Voice Overs in Final Cut Pro - Post Production Room 2M
- Apple Final Cut Pro X User Guide
- Lynda.com Final Cut Pro X training tutorials (access Lynda using a Calgary Public Library membership*)
- Lynda.com Recording voice-overs and narration tutorial
*If you don't have a CPL membership because you do not reside in Calgary, check your local library!
Video TutorialsRecording Voice Overs in Final Cut Pro
Available in Post Production Room 2M.