Answered By: Julia Gunst Last Updated: Sep 02, 2021 Views: 49
Answered By: Julia Gunst
Last Updated: Sep 02, 2021 Views: 49
Adobe Audition is an excellent option for both multi track recording and editing.
- Operates on Mac and Windows computers.
- Audition is a non-destructive editor - edits and effects are not applied permanently to imported audio files.
- Audition is suitable for multi track editing and recording. There is also a waveform editor for editing individual files.
- Offers advanced professional-level features.
- Handles a wide variety of projects well - from podcasting to music production.
- Setting Up a Mic in Audition - Post-Production Room 2M
- Adobe tutorials
- Lynda.com tutorials (access Lynda using a Calgary Public Library membership*)
*If you don't have a CPL membership because you do not reside in Calgary, check your local library!
Setting Up a Microphone in Adobe Audition