Answered By: Kerry Harmer Last Updated: Sep 15, 2020 Views: 21
Answered By: Kerry Harmer
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2020 Views: 21
A type of sewing machine designed to produce an overlock stitch and to cut the fabric as it stitches. Used to create finished edges on fabric.
- Materials: Fabric - light and medium weights.
- Software: N/A
- File types: N/A
- Machine details: As large as desired.
- Production time: dependent on the project scale
- Create a pattern and have your materials ready including fabric, notions and thread choices.
- You can cut the fabric at home or in the Maker Studio.
- The serger sews and trims edges if desired.