Answered By: Kerry Harmer Last Updated: Sep 15, 2020 Views: 27
Answered By: Kerry Harmer
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2020 Views: 27
A hardware software platform produced by Lego for the development of programmable robots based on Lego building blocks.
- Materials: Materials aren't required, but objects such as wheels, or other electronics can be used in your project.
- Software: Lego Mindstorms
- File types: N/A
- Machine details: Touch Sensor, Light sensor, Infrared sensor, Movement motors and beacon tracking.
- Production time: dependent on the project scale.
- Download the lego mindstorms software onto your personal computer or use the laptops and ipads available in the Maker Studio with the software already on them.
- Mindstorms software is a drag and drop software with blocks linking to other blocks to provide your commands to the robot.
- Lego Mindstorms software is available on the following platforms in the maker studio:
- Macbook Pros: Does Not support bluetooth connection to the mindstorms, but allows for more complicated programs to be built.
- iPads: Supports bluetooth connection to the mindstorms which allows for fast program creation.