Answered By: Kerry Harmer Last Updated: Sep 15, 2020 Views: 22
Used for measuring electrical signals with a graphic output. Can analyze the waveform of signals, the resistance and voltage of them as well. This is used to find extreme detail about the exact signal occurring within circuits (not visible without oscilloscope). Graphs an electrical signal as it varies over time.
Materials: Any conductive object that is using/emitting an electrical signal
File types: None (Live visual)
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Sampling Rate: 1 GSa/s (1E9 samples per second)
- Maximum Input Voltage: 400V
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ ±3% || 16pF ±3pF
Production time: dependent on the project scale.
- Basic electrical knowledge is required to use this tool.
- Bring your circuit that you need measured.
- Understand what your trying to figure out about your electrical signal.