Answered By: Callum O'Connor Last Updated: Nov 17, 2020 Views: 2
Answered By: Callum O'Connor
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2020 Views: 2
Do MRU authors qualify for any article processing fee (APC) discounts from publishers?
Yes! Because of Library memberships and fees MRU authors can take advantage of the following article processing charge (APC) discounts:
MDPI: 10% discount off normal APCs as part of the Institutional Open Access Program
CRKN-Negotiated APC Discounts [find out more]
- Cambridge University Press: 20% discount on gold or hybrid open access journals
- SAGE: 40% discount off normal APCs. Authors must identify their institutional affiliation in order to qualify for the discount.
- American Chemical Society: $250 USD Flat discount
- Taylor & Francis: 25% discount on T&F Open Select Journals
- Canadian Science Publishers (formerly NRC Research Press) reduced flat fee of $1500 USD (normally $3000)
Please contact us for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org