Answered By: Matt Laidlow
Last Updated: Oct 27, 2020     Views: 26

Do Research Assistants have specific borrowing privileges?

MRU students can borrow most Library materials for an entire semester to support their RA work. If you are traveling to other university campuses in Canada, pick up a free COPPUL card from the Library Service Desk before departing. This card allows you to borrow library materials from most Canadian university libraries. You may also wish to obtain a free TAL card, which allows you to borrow materials from most public and academic libraries in Alberta.