Answered By: Anna Nuhn Last Updated: Sep 09, 2020 Views: 14
The fusion is a 360 camera that captures high resolution 360 content in demanding environments including water and snow. GoPro fusion studio software allows you to stitch, edit and reframe your content.
- Captures 5.2k Photo
- Captures 5.2K 30 or 3k 60 360° Video
- Waterproof to 5m
- Shock resistant
- 75 minute battery life
- Multiple video and photo modes
- Reframe your content from standard viewing
- Overcapture feature allows HD video creation from captured 360 content
- Companion app, GoPro, as well as editing app, Fusion Studio
- Photos and video footage must be stitched after capture (through Fusion Studio app)
- Two micro SD Cards
The GoPro Fusion has two buttons for control and navigation.
- Powers the camera on and off
- Cycle between modes
- Starts and stops the recording function
To Power On: Press the Mode button. The camera beeps several times while the camera status lights flash. When information appears on the status screen, your camera is on.
To Power Off: Press and hold the Mode button for two seconds. The camera beeps several times while the camera status lights flash. Note: Fusion turns off automatically after 7 minutes of inactivity.
Access the Fusion Quick Start guide here.
The Fusion features a companion app, GoPro, allowing users to control the camera from their phone.
The GoPro app allows users to:
- Control spherical shooting on a smartphone
- Edit and share photos captured on the Fusion
- Reframe videos for standard devices
- Export and share content
Download for iOS or Android here.
Get help with the GoPro app or the GoPro Fusion at the GoPro Support hub.
You may borrow the GoPro Fusion (or other XR equipment) from the Experience Lab. The equipment can be booked online through the library website.
Cameras capable of taking 360° photos / videos of your surroundings.