Frequently asked questions
Last Updated: Jun 11, 2019 Views: 20
Q. What resources can be booked using the booking request?
Any item in the main collection can be booked for a 1 week period. Media equipment may also be booked through the Booking Request.
To make a booking:
- Search for an item in LibrarySearch
- Scroll to the 'Get it' section of the item
- Click on 'place hold or book time'
- Sign into your library account
- Follow the prompts on screen to book the item!
You may also call the Service Desk at 403.440.6019, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Service Desk on the first floor to make equipment bookings.